Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Prep the Prep Time

I try and work as efficiently as possible so that  I maximize my time and give myself time to work on things besides the prep time of getting ready for the next day/few days. It takes a lot of planning and prepping and has been a big work in progress for the past year to year and a half but it has helped in the long run keep myself organized and honest with myself when I am not.

One strategy I have enjoyed is making a big batch of breakfast burritos and wrapping them in wax paper and aluminum foil and then freezing them. After a few times of making them I have gotten the cooking time to down under an hour for the whole project which yields me between 10 and 12 days of breakfast.

This has been a great energy and time saver for me so that I can spend time doing other things but make sure that I have good nutrition lined up for my next day of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment